Blogs > Lighten Up With Kathy Makcen

Kathy Makcen of Perry is a 48-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Out of commission

Well I may have over did it a little Friday at the Y. I did some rowing and the weight machine circuit. On Saturday we were working in the yard mulching. My back flared up on Sunday with pain and worsened over night to have hubby take me for an ER visit early Monday morning. I have never had back spasms so bad. So I have been out of commission since Sunday. I feel better today and actually worked a little on mulching a small flower garden, so hopefully I did not trigger my back to explode with pain again. I stretched some, so I am hoping that will help. I need to get back to excising, at least I have maintained the diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home