Blogs > Lighten Up With Kathy Makcen

Kathy Makcen of Perry is a 48-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, May 3, 2013

YMCA

So the contestants that get to continue on in the contest got 3 months free at the "Y".  Thank you Lighten up and Ron at the Health District. I went on the first day possible, May 1st and registered at the Madison Y.  Everyone was nice and I got a tour of the facility.  I set up a meeting for today with a trainer to go over all the equipment in the gym.  After Laura (trainer) showed me everything there (1 hour later), I was on my own.  I was much more comfortable today than on Wednesday. Wednesday I felt so overwhelmed. I plan on signing up for an Aqua class next week. We started right in the middle of a calendar schedule of classes, so I will have to see which ones have room available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home