Blogs > Lighten Up With Kathy Makcen

Kathy Makcen of Perry is a 48-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Body Media

So I finally got my Body Media arm band active today, my husband bought it for my birthday last month.  It's a body monitoring system that will help track my calories, my activities all day and my sleep.  Don't know yet if I will wear it to bed or not.  I hope this will help me in the last month of the contest and beyond.  I really need to figure out how to keep the weight off, I usually fall off the wagon in the fall and winter. We have a weigh in tomorrow, and I probably won't lose a thing.  I just don't want to see a slight gain. I have to push it the last month and have a good finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home