Blogs > Lighten Up With Kathy Makcen

Kathy Makcen of Perry is a 48-year-old who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rain drops

I feel like I am behind everyone with being sick last week. Today I was able to get in a 2 mile walk out in the warm weather despite a few rain drops.  I find walking on the treadmill complete agony. I would rather walk outside then on the treadmill. I did hit my goal of doing two 10,000 step days over the weekend.  Yeah!  I have a hard time during the week with hitting the 10,000 steps, so I may just need to set a  more realistic goal and work my way to that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sheryn said...

Good luck with your exercise! You might have to do some mall walking. I am very proud of you for doing this. Shoveling snow is good excercise!

February 3, 2013 at 7:21 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home